The cancel flow that captures data and insights on cancelling customers to establish data-driven customer lifecycles.
See which segments are strong, which are weak, what you can do to improve for each, and which segments you should filter from your prospecting efforts.
Increase customer lifetime value up to 4X.
When a customer first gives notice that they aren't going to renew or want to cancel, RetentionEngine's exit survey is the next step.
RetentionEngine learns what is going wrong and then sends the feedback, analysis and suggestions for overcoming the objections to the proper team members.
Instead of relying on unstructured note-based feedback, RetentionEngine keeps this data structured in order to deliver deeper, more powerful analytics.
Hold interviews with customers over video to understand their experience and review their data alongside the video to understand the customer's context.
- Schedule the interviews with a member of your team OR let our expert interviewer team hold the interviews for you.
- Provide a range of incentives (or non-incentives) for customers to do a video interview.
- Scheduled interviews OR Immediate interviews
- Advanced Sentiment Scoring
The structured data captured from former customers is aggregated along with demographic data, then compared to existing customers. This enables you to see which existing customers are trending in similar ways to former customers.
RetentionEngine then displays what interventions are most likely to lower the risk of a customer churning.
RetentionEngine dives deep into the problems and concerns your customers are having.
- Segment issues based on lifetime value
- Cohort analysis
- Augmented with account demographics, usage, customer support
- Understand how to overcome objections